Vince is a partner and chairman of the Firm’s Municipal Law Department and the Environmental Law Practice Group. His practice areas include municipal, land use and environmental law.
During the 1980s, Vince served as assistant counsel to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Resources, predecessor to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection. He also served as a special deputy attorney of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, a position that allowed him to focus on environmental issues.
Most recently Vince was elected as Vice President of Lundale Farms, Inc. He was also appointed to serve on the Governor’s Local Government Workgroup of Pennsylvania’s Pipeline Infrastructure Task Force. Vince has also served as a member of the East Bradford Board of Supervisors since 2003, and is currently in his third six-year term as supervisor.
Vince is a frequent speaker on municipal and environmental issues and Vince is a frequent presenter on open space, conservation easements, land use and environmental matters for organizations including the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors, the Pennsylvania Land Trust Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association. He practices before the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board, all levels of state and federal courts and before local zoning boards and commissions.
He also serves as township solicitor for a number of Chester County municipalities including New Garden, Sadsbury, West Whiteland and Willistown, as well as several municipal authorities including Caln Township Municipal Authority, Chester County Solid Waste Authority, Pottstown Borough Authority and Valley Forge Sewer Authority.
He spearheaded the acclaimed open space program in East Bradford Township, serving as the first chairman of the Open Space Review Brand, and continues to counsel municipalities and conservation organizations on open space acquisitions.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- American University, Washington College of Law, JD
- The Pennsylvania State University, BA – Pre-Law
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- East Bradford Township Board of Supervisors, Chairman
- Lundale Farm, Inc., Vice President, Board of Directors
- Local Government Workgroup of Pennsylvania’s Pipeline Infrastructure Task Force
- Township Solicitor for the following townships:
- Solicitor for the following municipal authorities:
-Caln Township Municipal Authority
-Chester County Solid Waste Authority
-Oxford Area Recreation Authority
-Pottstown Borough Authority
-Valley Forge Sewer Authority
-New Garden Township Sewer Authority
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors the 2019 Chester County Municipal Update
- Three Lamb McErlane PC Attorneys Elected Chairs of Township Boards of Supervisors
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors 12th Annual Caln Township Community Day
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Twenty-Two Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Vince Pompo Elected Vice President of Lundale Farm, Inc.
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors Lundale Farm Present the Film “Sustainable” at the Colonial Theatre in Phoenixville
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Elected Chairman of East Bradford Board of Supervisors
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner and Executive Committee Member Vince Pompo Featured in Vista Today
- Lamb McErlane PC is a Gold sponsor of West Whiteland’s Friends of the Parks Summer Concert Series
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vincent Pompo Accepts the Chester County 2020 Award on Behalf of East Bradford Township
- PaDEP Groundwater Contamination Civil Penalty Policy Reversed – Municipal Law Alert
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Fourteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2016 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Six Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2015 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Elected as Secretary of Lundale Farms, Inc.
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Appointed to Serve on the Local Government Workgroup of PA’s Pipeline Infrastructure Task Force
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo presents at seminars on Pipeline Regulation and Safety in Pennsylvania
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Presenting at Solicitor Day / PMAA Annual Conference & Trade Show – Pipelines, Communities and Safety in Pennsylvania- Land Use Issues and Act 13
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Joins Lundale Farm Board
- Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Speaks about Pipelines, Communities and Safety
- East Bradford Township in Chester County PA Receives First Growing Greener Award
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces That Nine Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2013 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Vincent M. Pompo Re-Elected as Chairman of the East Bradford Township Board of Supervisors
- Vincent M. Pompo Accepts the 2012 Government Conservation Leadership Award on behalf of East Bradford Township
- Lamb McErlane Appointed New Garden Township Solicitor
- Lamb McErlane Attorney Elected Chairman of East Bradford Township Board of Supervisors