Kevin has a multi-dimensional practice focusing in the areas of business law, civil litigation, estate planning, Orphan’s Court litigation, real estate and trust & estate administration.
Kevin serves as outside general counsel to numerous companies involving a wide range of business and commercial transactions, agreements and general business counseling. He combines business and corporate law experience for his clients, focusing on financing and development strategies and transactions for emerging growth companies and the investors who support them. Kevin’s practice encompasses private equity and venture capital transactions, debt and equity offerings, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructurings and 501(c)3 entities. He is also the co-founder and chief legal officer for Gracious Fade, Inc., an internet start-up company, which specializes in digital time capsule services.
Kevin’s estate planning practice includes wealth preservation and wealth transfer tax planning, charitable planning and business succession planning. His trust and estate administration practice includes the representation of estates and fiduciaries, the administration of trusts, and the preparation of estate, gift, inheritance and fiduciary income tax returns.
Kevin’s real estate practice includes the representation of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in commercial and residential real estate transactions, leasing and financing.
Kevin is a 1996 graduate of the Pennsylvania State Police Academy. Throughout his State Police career, Kevin worked as a Patrol Trooper, Vice and Narcotics Trooper, Patrol Corporal, Patrol Sergeant, Office Commander and Section Commander within the Bureau of Gaming Enforcement. He is certified as a narcotics expert and a money laundering expert in Bucks, Chester and Montgomery and Northampton County Courts.
Kevin is also a contributor and lecturer for the National Business Institute (NBI) – Continuing Legal Education Program.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS:
- Orphan’s Court Litigation
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, JD
- Bucknell University, BA – Political Science
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Chester County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Fraternal Order of Police – Pioneer Lodge 37
- Lower Merion School District Safety Task Force
- Lower Merion Little League
- Penn Valley Junior Sports Association
- Main Line Girls Basketball Association
- Concussion Mitigation Technologies, LLC – Board of Advisors
- Extended Board of Directors Foundation
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors the 2nd Annual Charity Golf Classic for the Extended Board of Directors (EBOD) Foundation
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors the Pennsylvania State Police Montgomery Co. Camp Cadet Annual Golf Outing
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorney Kevin J. Conrad Selected to Serve on the Lower Merion School District’s School Safety Task Force
- Lamb McErlane PC was a Hole Sponsor for the Extended Board of Directors Charity Golf Classic
- Lamb McErlane PC a Gold Sponsor for the Pennsylvania State Police Camp Cadet Golf Outing
- Lamb McErlane a Gold Sponsor for the Pennsylvania State Police Montgomery Co. Camp Cadet Annual Golf Outing
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorney Kevin J. Conrad Participates in Home Runs for Heart
- VF Casino Resort ‘good neighbor’
- Lamb McErlane a Gold Sponsor for the Pennsylvania State Police Montgomery Co. Camp Cadet Golf Outing
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Kevin J. Conrad has Joined the Firm