Why Lamb McErlane PC
Lamb McErlane PC is known as one of the most sophisticated, sought after law firms in the suburban Philadelphia area.
Lamb McErlane brings the sophistication and experience equated with large, metropolitan firms. Many of our attorneys and employees were previously with large firms.
Lamb McErlane puts an emphasis on providing work life balance for its employees and attorneys. We provide a workplace that is welcome and supportive of employees with careers and families.
We believe that an important part of practicing in a community is becoming integrated in the community, whether it’s serving on boards, Chambers of Commerce, economic development or with philanthropic and charitable institutions.
When diverse experience, intelligence and hard work come together, the result is an effective, powerful team.
Front Desk Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Lamb McErlane PC is seeking a full time Front Desk Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering multi-line phone, screening, and forwarding incoming calls.
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries.
- Performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Maintaining tidiness/organization of reception area.
As the Receptionist, you will often be the first point of contact for our firm. To be successful in this position, you should have a pleasant, professional demeanor as this is a customer service role. Multitasking is essential for this position. Every caller and visitor should be greeted professionally and warmly, regardless of how busy you might be.
Receptionist duties also include offering administrative support across the organization. These duties range from mailing statements to entering data in our accounting system.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Ability to learn, operate, and maintain basic office machines such as postage meter, printer, etc.
- Proficiency with the full Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and utilize new software programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful and proactive when needed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Previous experience working in a law firm is preferred.
- College degree preferred but will consider high school degree with appropriate job experience.
We offer a generous benefits program including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, a competitive salary based on skills and experience, and a pleasant work environment.
Please submit resume and cover letter with salary range via email to email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.