Law Office Manager
Lamb McErlane PC, West Chester, PA
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the business administration of the office, time and billing functions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reporting, human resources (including payroll initiation, 401k administration, insurance benefits coordination) and coordinating non-attorney staff and facilities. The Office Manager will report to the firm’s executive committee. The successful candidate must be well organized, have strong communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office. A college degree and law firm management experience are preferred.
The job responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Overseeing bookkeeping, accounts receivable, accounts payable and billing departments
- Good interpersonal skills with a “can-do” work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with employees and clients
Preferred skills and Education:
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Competency in word processing, databases and email
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects
- Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
- College degree in business management preferred
The compensation package will be commensurate with the position and responsibilities. We offer a comprehensive benefits plan.
Lamb McErlane PC is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resumes to Joel L. Frank, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Lamb McErlane PC
Founded over 65 years ago, Lamb McErlane PC is known as one of the most sophisticated, sought after law firms in the suburban Philadelphia area.
Lamb McErlane brings the sophistication and experience equated with large, metropolitan firms. Many of our attorneys and employees were previously with large firms.
Lamb McErlane puts an emphasis on providing work life balance for its employees and attorneys. We provide a workplace that is welcome and supportive of employees with careers and families.
We believe that an important part of practicing in a community is becoming integrated in the community, whether it’s serving on boards, Chambers of Commerce, economic development or with philanthropic and charitable institutions.
When diverse experience, intelligence and hard work come together, the result is an effective, powerful team.