West Chester, PA – Lamb McErlane PC, a full service law firm, announces that nine of its attorneys have been named “Pennsylvania Super Lawyers” and four have been named “Rising Stars” for 2014.
No more than five percent of all Pennsylvania lawyers are named to the Super Lawyers list. Candidates for inclusion to the list are evaluated based on their career history, nomination by peers, pro bono work, published papers and other professional criteria.
Lamb McErlane’s 2014 Super Lawyers and their areas of recognition are:
· Honorable William H. Lamb, Chairman – Appellate Law
· James E. McErlane, Partner – Business/Corporate Law
· Joel L. Frank, Managing Partner – General Litigation
· Maureen M. McBride, Partner – Appellate Law
· James C. Sargent, Jr., Partner – Appellate Law
· Guy A. Donatelli, Partner – Business Litigation
· John J. Cunningham, IV, Partner – General Litigation
· John J. Stanzione, Partner – General Litigation
· Scot R. Withers, Partner – Appellate Law
Lamb McErlane’s 2014 Rising Stars and their areas of recognition are:
· Mary Ellen H. Allen, Partner – General Litigation
· Mark P. Thompson, Partner – Land Use and Zoning Law
· Tammy D. Cummings, Associate – Business Litigation
· Juan J.P Sanchez, Associate – Business Litigation
Rising Stars are attorneys who have been identified as being in the top 2.5% of lawyers 40 years of age or younger in Pennsylvania.
Lamb McErlane PC, a full service law firm based in West Chester, Pennsylvania, has 30+ attorneys and built a reputation on delivering the highest caliber of legal service in an environment focused on personal attention and results. Bringing the sophistication and experience equated with large, metropolitan firms, Lamb McErlane’s highly efficient, goal oriented and focused approach produces results that clients demand.