Guy Donatelli is a partner in the Litigation Department at Lamb McErlane. He concentrates his practice on employment and commercial litigation, representing individuals, businesses and municipalities in employment, business and land use disputes throughout Chester, Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia and Lehigh counties and in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
In addition to his law practice, Guy serves as solicitor to a number of municipalities, including two townships and a school district, providing counsel on varied issues of local and regional public importance. At the state level, Guy has represented various agencies of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on issues of statewide significance. In particular, he has developed a niche practice in matters related to school zero-tolerance policies and student discipline.
Guy writes for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Continuing Legal Education program as a member of the faculty and has also published articles on issues faced by local and state governmental agencies.
Guy has been named a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer since 2008.
In 2008, Guy was elected to the Board of Supervisors of Upper Uwchlan Township and currently serves as its Chairman.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Temple University Law School, L.L.M.
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- Connecticut College, B.A. — Political Science
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Civil Rules Committee of the Court of Common Pleas of Chester County
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Continuing Legal Education program
- Chairman, Board of Supervisors, Upper Uwchlan Township
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Sixteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2017 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane Announces Twelve Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2017 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Fourteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2016 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- 7 Things Employers Need To Know About the New Overtime Rule
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Guy Donatelli Reappointed as Hearing Committee Member for the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of PA
- Lamb McErlane Announces Eleven Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2015 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Guy Donatelli Named the Lionville YMCA’s Volunteer of the Year for Social Responsibility
- Lamb McErlane Announces Thirteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2014 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Nine Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2013 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Three Rising Stars
- Lamb McErlane Announces Fourteen Attorneys Have Been Named 2012 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers