George focuses his practice representing businesses, individuals, and institutions in business and litigation matters.
He practices in the fields of Commercial and Business Litigation, Personal Injury and Malpractice Litigation, Employment and Personnel Matters, Business Law, Estates and Trusts Litigation, Education Law.
George has undergone mediator training through the American Arbitration Association and is frequently appointed to mediate or arbitrate legal disputes. George is a past President of the Chester County Bar Association and serves as a Delegate to the Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates. He is also a Master in the Stively Inns of Court. George also served as past Chairman of the Chester County Historical Society (CCHS) Board of Trustees, where he remains a member.
He is annually recognized as a Super Lawyer in the area of Business Litigation.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS:
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Malpractice Litigation
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- Bowling Green State University, B.S.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Board of Directors, Chester County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Delegate to the Pennsylvania Bar Association House of Delegates
- Master in the Stively Inns of Court
- Member, Chester County Historical Society (CCHS) Board of Trustees
- Chester County Bar Association – President’s Award Recipient
- League of Women Voters of Central Chester County – Unsung Hero’s Award Recipient
- Top Lawyers, Main Line Today Magazine, 2014-2017
- Super Lawyer 2011-2017
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC is the Presenting Sponsor for the Chester County Historical Society’s 125th Anniversary Ball
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Twenty-Two Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner George C. Zumbano Presents at PBI Seminar on Civil Practice Procedures
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Thirteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and One Rising Star
- George C. Zumbano & Roger N. Huggins Join Lamb McErlane PC as Partners