Roger practices in the areas of Commercial and Real Estate Transactions, Real Estate and Equipment Leasing, Business Law, Finance, Banking and Contracts.
His clients include individuals and businesses, ranging from small local businesses to publicly traded corporations, lending institutions and public and private non-profit institutions, including public and private schools and school districts.
Roger is past Chair of the Board of Directors of the Chester County Economic Development Council and its affiliates, Southeastern Economic Development Corporation of Pennsylvania and the Chester County Economic Development Foundation, where he continues to serve as a member of the Board and Executive Committee. He is also past Chair and current Board and Executive Committee member of the United Way of Chester County.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS:
- Commercial Transactions
- Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate and Equipment Leasing
- Business Law
- Finance and Banking
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, PA, J.D.
- University of Delaware, Newark, DE, B.A., Cum Laude, Economics
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Board of Directors and Executive Committee Member and past Chair, of the Chester County Economic Development Council and its affiliates, Southeastern Economic Development Corporation of Pennsylvania and the Chester County Economic Development Foundation
- Board Member, Chester County Industrial Development Authority(CCIDA)
- Board and Executive Committee member and past Chair of the United Way of Chester County
HONORS & AWARDS:
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rated lawyer
- “Philadelphia’s Top Rated Lawyers – Business Law, 2012 Edition” by The Legal Intelligencer
- Top Lawyers, Main Line Today Magazine, 2010, 2014, 2016, 2017,2018
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Proudly Supports United Way of Chester County & the Live United in Music Event
- Lamb McErlane PC is a Champion Sponsor for the Chester County Economic Development Council’s Annual Golf Classic
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Twenty-Two Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Health Law Newsletter Spring 2018
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Roger N. Huggins Appointed to the Board of the Chester County Industrial Development Authority
- George C. Zumbano & Roger N. Huggins Join Lamb McErlane PC as Partners