Max is an associate in the litigation and municipal practice groups. Prior to joining Lamb McErlane, Max worked for the Chester County District Attorney’s Office as an Assistant District Attorney where he prosecuted hundreds of cases, including jury trials involving homicide, robbery, sexual assault and drug distribution charges.
As a member of Lamb McErlane’s municipal law practice group, Max handles a wide variety of municipal, land use, property tax, administrative and environmental law matters and advises townships, boroughs, school districts and municipal authorities, as well as corporations and individuals.
He is admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars and is a member of the Chester County Bar Association.
- New Jersey
- University of Miami School of Law, JD
- The College of William and Mary, BA
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Chester County Bar Association, Member
- Chester County Opportunities Industrialization Center, Board Member
- Chester County Robert E. Stively Inn of Court, Board Member
- Named a 2017 Main Line Today Top Lawyer
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Sixteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2017 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane Associate Max O’Keefe Appointed to the Board of the Chester County Opportunities Industrialization Center
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Affirms Commonwealth Court’s Decision in Leach V. Commonwealth Declaring Act 192 Unconstitutional – Municipal Law Update
- Governor Wolf Signs into Law HB 1325, Now Act 62 – Municipal Law Update
- Pennsylvania Legislature Passes Bill Authorizing Second Class Townships to Assess Storm Water Management Fees – Municipal Law Alert
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Max O’Keefe has Joined the Firm