Stephanie Pahides Kalogredis concentrates her practice in Estate Planning and Estate and Trust Administration and Wealth Transfer and Succession Planning working primarily at the Bryn Mawr office of Lamb McErlane.
For more than 14 years, Stephanie has helped her clients find personalized solutions to meet their estate planning goals through the use of wills, trusts, gifting and legal agreements. Pre and Post Marital Agreements and Co-habitation Agreements and trusts are often utilized to effectuate planning goals as well as matters unique to non-traditional families. Ms. Kalogredis also provides counsel to trustees and executors so they can properly carry out their fiduciary responsibilities and to beneficiaries with respect to their rights to inheritance under wills, trusts and the intestacy laws of Pennsylvania.
Stephanie lectures frequently for professional groups and organizations. She was the featured speaker at the October 2011 Haverford Trust Company’s Women’s Speaker Series presentation “Using Trusts to Address Life’s Challenges.” A video of the presentation can be view in its entirety at here. Stephanie also authored and presented “Gifting, Benefits and Other Taxation Issues Estate Law Update and “Wills vs Trusts” in July 2010 for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s continuing legal education programs.
Stephanie currently serves on the Wealth Management Division Advisory Board of Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation. She is a past president of the Chester County Estate Planning Counsel and has served on the Governing Council for the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and on its special committee reviewing proposed amendments to the powers of attorney act. Stephanie was named a Pennsylvania Rising Star Lawyer for three consecutive years for estate planning.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS:
- Charitable Giving
- Pre and Post Nuptial Agreements
- Planning for Non-Traditional Families
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- Widener University, BS – Secondary Math Education
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Bryn Mawr Trust Wealth Management Division Advisory Board
In the News
- Health Law Newsletter Spring 2018
- Lamb McErlane PC Sponsors St. George’s Orthodox Church Greek Festival
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Fourteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2016 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Stephanie Pahides Kalogredis has been appointed to the Bryn Mawr Trust Wealth Management Division Advisory Board
- People In The News – Stephanie Kalogredis