William “Bill” Christman is an associate with the firm.
Bill concentrates his practice in municipal law, election law and litigation. He specifically focuses on municipal, land use, property tax, administrative, finance and election law matters.
Bill previously was the Assistant Director/Solicitor for Chester County Voter Services where he provided legal counsel to the Chester County Board of Elections and the Voter Services Department and assisted in administering elections. Bill also previously served as an Assistant Solicitor for County of Chester, where he provided general legal counsel to various Chester County departments.
Bill earned his undergraduate degree from West Chester University and his J.D. from Widener University School of Law.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Political Science, cum laude
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorney William “Bill” Christman III Elected to the Board of Directors for the Domestic Violence Center of Chester County
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorneys Jake D. Becker, William R. “Bill” Christman III & Rachel E. Lusk Sworn into the Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- William R. Christman III Joins Lamb McErlane as an Associate
- Lamb McErlane Attorney William R. Christman III Appointed Vice Chairman of West Bradford Board of Supervisors