For more than 30 years, Thomas (Tim) O’Neill has concentrated his practice in municipal finance, primarily serving as bond or underwriter’s counsel.
Tim has participated in transactions such as Pennsylvania’s municipal utility and enterprise financings for sewer, water, parking, and other projects financed with revenue bonds under trust indentures. He has also been involved in health care, charter school and university financing in several states and in Pennsylvania county, municipal and school district general obligation financing. Tim has represented underwriters, trustees and financial advisors in these types of transactions, in various states in addition to Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Lamb McErlane, Tim was a partner in the public finance group at a Philadelphia law firm, and had previously been the partner-in-charge of traditional Pennsylvania municipal finance at another large Philadelphia firm.
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS:
- Public Authority Finance
- Tax Exempt Securities
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- Villanova University, BS – Economics
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- The Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, Board of Directors
- The Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Lecturer and Author
- The Pennsylvania Bar Institute “Fundamentals of Municipal Borrowing” Program, Course Planner
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Ten Attorneys have been recognized in the Best Lawyers© in America 2019
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Thomas (Tim) O’Neill Presents the PA Case Law Update at the PA Association of Bond Lawyers Annual Meeting
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces That Nine Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2013 Main Line Today Top Lawyers