Rachel is an associate in the litigation department. She concentrates her practice in the areas of state and federal civil, commercial and municipal litigation, government liability and civil rights defense, election law, as well as health law. She represents individuals, small and large businesses and municipalities in a wide array of employment and tort-based disputes.
Rachel has experience in handling all aspects of civil litigation, including trial preparation, motion practice, deposing fact witnesses, consulting with expert witnesses, propounding and responding to discovery, reviewing documents for privileged and confidential information, and conducting settlement negotiations.
After serving as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Joy Flowers Conti, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, Rachel began her career at a law firm in Philadelphia where she focused primarily on state and federal civil litigation, health care law, personal injury claims, and zoning law.
While attending Duquesne University School of Law, Rachel received a CALI Excellence for the Future Award for the highest grade in Legal Research & Writing, a Certificate of Distinction in Clinical Work, and a Distinction of “Exceptional” for written and oral advocacy in Trial Advocacy. During her third year of law school, she was appointed as a Teaching Assistant for the school’s Legal Research and Writing Program.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Duquesne University School of Law, JD
- The Pennsylvania State University, BS – Health Policy & Administration
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Member, Chester County Bar Association
Member, Southeastern Pennsylvania Autism Resource Center (SPARC), Board of Trustees
Member, Chester County Chamber of Business and Industry, Emerging Leaders Committee
- Member, Chester County Community Foundation, “Imprints” Steering Committee
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Twenty-Two Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Thirteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and One Rising Star
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorneys Jake D. Becker, William R. “Bill” Christman III & Rachel E. Lusk Sworn into the Bar of the United States Supreme Court
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Fourteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2016 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Rachel E. Lusk has been Elected to the Board of Trustees of SPARC & Joins the CCCBI Emerging Leaders Committee
- Lamb McErlane Announces Rachel Lusk has joined the Firm as an Associate