Karen Conn Mavros concentrates her practice in the area of trust and estate planning and administration in the Bryn Mawr, PA office.
In addition to focusing her practice on estate planning and administration of trusts and estates, Karen has acted as guardian and court-appointed attorney for incapacitated individuals.
She has her undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania and her J.D. from Villanova Law School where she participated in the Federal Tax Clinic and the Environmental Law Journal. She also served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Marc I. Bernstein, First Judicial District of Pennsylvania.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- “The Probate Process from Start to Finish,” National Business Institute, August 2018
- “The Annual Neumann College Fundamentals of Estate Planning for the Suburban General Practitioner,” March 2007, October 2007, April 2008
- Penn Wynne Library Board, Member