Helen concentrates her practice on representing companies in corporate and business law counseling, as well as corporate and financing transactions. She also handles complex corporate transactions, including mergers, stock acquisitions, asset sales, recapitalizations and reorganizations.
In addition, Helen has experience representing clients in areas such as corporate governance, private placements of securities, executive compensation, insider trading and ownership reporting, securities law reporting and public disclosures. She also concentrates in municipal finance, focusing in the areas of general government, project finance, refinancing and working capital finance.
Helen has extensive skills and experience in virtually all real estate and development matters. She represents clients in a broad range of sophisticated and complex real estate transactions and offers a full range of services related to the purchase, sale, leasing, development, financing, use and management of real property and real estate portfolios. Helen’s representations include work relating to lease agreements, financing and loan documents, restructurings and workouts, condemnation, eminent domain, valuation issues, purchase and sale agreement negotiations, real estate development and landlord/tenant issues.
Helen also advises a variety of clients involved in all phases of renewable energy development, including developers, hosts/owners and engineering, procurement and construction contractors. She helps clients develop, structure, finance, buy and sell renewable energy projects.
She serves clients in a range of municipal finance matters including serving as bond counsel. Prior to joining Lamb McErlane Helen worked for prominent, global law firms where she specialized in corporate and business law and is a former judicial law clerk for the Honorable Michael M. Baylson, U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Helen is admitted to the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bars. She is President of Villanova Law Alumni Association Board of Advisors, is a Board Member and Assistant Treasurer of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania, a Committee Member for the March of Dimes Chester County Salute to Women of Achievement and is co-chair of the Chester County Bar Association’s Diversity Committee.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Villanova University School of Law, JD
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., Psychology
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- President, Villanova Law Alumni Association Board of Advisors
- Board Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
- Assistant Treasurer, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (APABA-PA)
- Committee Member, March of Dimes Chester County Salute to Women of Achievement
- Committee Member, Home of the Sparrow Fashion Show
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Chester County Bar Association
- Co-chair, Chester County Bar Association’s Diversity Committee
- Member, Chester County Bar Association, Key Gala Committee
In the News
- Lamb McErlane PC Supports Home of the Sparrow and the 20th Annual Fashion Show
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Twenty-Two Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2018 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Health Law Newsletter – Fall 2017
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Helen H. Mountain Speaks at Villanova Law School
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Sixteen Firm Attorneys Have Been Named 2017 Main Line Today Top Lawyers
- Lamb McErlane PC Partner Helen H. Mountain Named President of the Villanova Law Alumni Association Board of Advisors
- Lamb McErlane Sponsors the Ellen Ann Roberts Award for Excellence in Business for The March of Dimes Salute to Women of Achievement
- Lamb McErlane Partner Helen H. Mountain Appointed to Multiple Boards / Offices
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Helen Han Mountain Has Been Named Partner
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Helen Han Mountain has been Elected to the Executive Committee of the Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Lamb McErlane PC Announces Helen Han Mountain has been Elected to the Board of Trustees of the Southeastern Pennsylvania Autism Resource Center
- Lamb McErlane Announces Helen Han Mountain has joined the firm as Senior Associate
- Health Law Newsletter – Fall 2017
- Five Key Things to Consider Before Executing a Commercial Lease for Medical and Dental Offices
- Midsize Firms See Interest in Municipal Law Practices Grow -Lamb McErlane Partner Vince Pompo Quoted in Legal Intelligencer Article
- Lamb McErlane PC Attorney Helen H. Mountain Represents Uptown! Bravo Theatre, LLC in Purchase of the West Chester Armory from the Commonwealth of PA
- Lamb McErlane PC Senior Associate Helen H. Mountain presented to the CCBA’s Family Law Section on Residential Real Estate Purchases and Sales