Alan focuses his practice on government strategies and counseling businesses in government interaction and navigating government.
He also practices business and municipal law, including zoning, real estate transactions, business and corporate formation, counsel and litigation, and government relations.
Alan has served as solicitor for numerous townships, boroughs and municipal authorities, as well as serving as special counsel to The County of Chester. He is also solicitor of the Chester County Industrial Development Authority. Alan was the State Chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Committee from 1996 through 2004, and previously served as Chester County GOP Chair for eight years.
Alan also serves as President of Novak Strategic Advisors, a government and public affairs firm based in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. The firm offers comprehensive, strategic government affairs and grassroots solutions to real world business needs of clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to regional businesses. He is also a partner at the RooneyNovak Group which helps organizations navigate the divisions in government to end stalemates and build consensus in order to achieve their goals.
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Villanova Law School, JD
- Ursinus College
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS:
- Solicitor – Chester County Industrial Development Authority
- Trustee, Chairman of the Board – Ursinus College
- Chairman, Pennsylvania Horse Racing Commission
- Commissioner, Governor’s Sunset Task Force Commission
- Board of Directors, First Priority Bank
- Director, Chester County Sports Hall of Fame
- Former – State Chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Committee
In the News
- Pennsylvania Chamber and Allegheny College Honors Lamb McErlane Attorney Alan Novak as an Inaugural Recipient of the ‘Allegheny College Prize for Civility in Public Life in Pennsylvania’
- Prominent Attorneys Helen Esbenshade & Alan Novak Join Lamb McErlane PC